Monday, June 20, 2016

*promise_me*

It's true
I have a way with words
They've become a part of me
But when at times I fail
I fail to utter them
I fail to make you realize
How special you are
To my soul
I fail to decorate
My emotions
With my assets of words
When feelings choke
Right on my throat
Obstructing the flow of words
Promise me
You will understand my silence even then,
I know I look sorted
My life has a routine now
Scheduled events
Pieces perfectly synchronised
Pretty organized, right?
But a day might come
I might become a mess
I might stop understanding
The so-called "routine"
I might have a hard time
Realizing the "path" I'm headed to
This well managed girl
Might some day become
A puddle of imbalance
Promise me
You will hold on to me even then....
Promise me
You'll see the sunshine with me
But,
Promise me that
You will stay with me
to bear the terrifying nights as well...

2 comments:

Sipping memories

She stirs up his memories Gulps them down in shots ‘What is it like to drink poison And never die? ‘ ‘It tastes sweet at first!’ ...