Monday, June 27, 2016

*buy*


If I could, I would buy your time that is slipping away from my arms into the hands of your obligations. I would pay any price to relive those moments that were supposed to be cherished by us today but it's only me reminiscing the bygone days. I would purchase our giggles that have now turned into awkward smiles. They say, " change is inevitable". Only if I could exchange it with my emotions, I would pay any amount of my laughter to get that "change" in my favour. I would happily surrender my joys just to be in your embrace even for a second. I would buy those kisses that seem to be lost amidst our silence. Strolling around the memory lane today, I found imprints of forgotten promises lying under the rubble of my broken hopes. If I could dust them off and bring them back, I would put an effort to regather those broken pieces. Life is short. I would spend any sum of money just to spare few of your precious minutes into my worthless proximity. If "priceless" was an amount I could afford, I would buy you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sipping memories

She stirs up his memories Gulps them down in shots ‘What is it like to drink poison And never die? ‘ ‘It tastes sweet at first!’ ...