Wednesday, April 20, 2016

An Excerpt from my Diary

" You're very good at flattering me." ; I said as he lied about how pretty I looked that day. A part of me believed his words, yet I rolled my eyes. Lying on the grassy ground, gazing up at the clear blue sky, he was sharing a story about his friend. I, pretending to listen attentively, looked at him without a blink. It was always a bliss watching him talk. No matter how hard I tried focussing on his words, I couldn't resist being deviated by his charm. " Who would've thought a geek like him would steal me?" ; My heart whispered.

I pulled his spects off his nose so as to tease him. He sat up straight acting furious for ignoring his story and mocking him instead. Pulling him down I got cheesy so as to convince him that I was listening carefully. I wore his spects, pouted a little and imitated his way of speaking. Looking at me talking in a rush, he couldn't help giggling and moved his mouth a little pronouncing " Idiot". Gosh! he looked amazing when he laughed his heart out. I couldn't stop staring at him. While he was pulling my cheeks calling it chubby, I looked at this nerd and saw eternity in him. His face was undoubtedly the best potrait to view, his voice the best music to listen and his love the best feeling to be felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sipping memories

She stirs up his memories Gulps them down in shots ‘What is it like to drink poison And never die? ‘ ‘It tastes sweet at first!’ ...