Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Has it been that long already?


as the tips of your fingers
draw a line over my veins
it seems like
blood had stopped
flowing right there
a long time ago
making me feel nothing,
i feel nothing.
have my skin pores
forgotten the essence
of touch?
for you touch me
yet i am not touched.
you ask me
to look at the stars
you say they're so pretty
shining up above!
i swear i found them great
i swear i spent sleepless nights
admiring those heavenly bodies
but now i only see shining stones
pasted in black void
is my sight getting blurred?
or is the sky really getting ugly?
you tell me stories
of love and toil
of fantasies and miseries
but i fail to understand
what you mean
i fail to connect the dots,
you say you love me
you say it still feels the same
the exact same!
like flowers have just bloomed
the birds have just discovered
they can fly
feelings hold the same charm
you say!
why don't i feel the same?
have you changed?
Or ,am i bored of you now?
has it been that long already?















2 comments:

Sipping memories

She stirs up his memories Gulps them down in shots ‘What is it like to drink poison And never die? ‘ ‘It tastes sweet at first!’ ...