Friday, February 26, 2016

To the one who could never be mine

To the one who could never be mine,

I love you. Not like the love where your strong desire of possessing that person demeans the purity of that emotion. I love you when you are happy with her. I love you when your heart gets lit  up by her charm. Even when you try your best to make her smile , I still love you. This feeling of extreme love for you doesn't seem to fade by the fact that you're in love with some other person. On the contrary , my love for you is gradually growing deeper with every sunrise .

 She will be the one waking you up by the aroma of her tea. She will be the one waiting for you till you come back home from work. Her eyes will be the luckiest for they shall see you everyday. I'll get to see you only in my memories. The moments of feeling you shall only remain in my fantasies. But let me tell you one thing , your absence in my life means nothing till you are present in my heart.
Even though I love you from a distance , I will love you till the end. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sipping memories

She stirs up his memories Gulps them down in shots ‘What is it like to drink poison And never die? ‘ ‘It tastes sweet at first!’ ...